Saturday, January 2, 2010

Molded Automotive Carpet What Is The Best Way To Weld Automotive Body Panels?

What is the best way to weld automotive body panels? - molded automotive carpet

Basically, I'm shaving the rear bumper of my 280Z (20-22 gauge metal at guessing, and there are holes in the back, which has secured a diameter of about 2-3 holes for rivets and other small-shaped side part of my question is when I cut the plate flush with the rest of the plate or welding on the back and complete the second application is the deletion of the rivet holes on the back left side of the car Molded - I Do not atack Welad and then use filler or should I am a real patch? third was offside Fire Shaving markerr wings? Or Please give me further advice, please reply only if u experience in welding and body work has Heres a link to some photos of what I mean>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> first 5 pictures Amber ()>>>>>>>>>
http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/mms602/

1 comments:

Bob Snifferpippets said...

Methods of welding and grinding operations on both sides of the weld, works until the body easirer then is good, then you are using an email filler metal to avoid cracking. Cut a piece of plaque to go in the back left, then with filler and paint outdoors up to weld. Use a MIG welding machine and make sure they are not too hot (the lead that you just do not burn holes and welding). Hope this helps

Post a Comment