Saturday, January 16, 2010

Credit Card Interest Rates As An Active Duty Military Can I Get My Credit Card Interest Rates Lowered While I'm Home?

As an active duty military can i get my credit card interest rates lowered while I'm home? - credit card interest rates

When he was stationed in Iraq, my interest was 4%. Now that I am high on my credit card interest rate. Now, soldiers and sailors act only for the debts incurred by military tribunals. I have my credit card after I have joined. Suggestions on how to get low.

2 comments:

D. Lee said...

Nothing is because you are military (unfortunately). It only works when it is used. Sometimes they can call and ask for the lower value. You can check your credit card, but sometimes it works.

dcrobins... said...

You call the credit card company and ask. Also check some credit unions (or the Pentagon Federal Navy Federal, for example) or a place in their community because they have interest rates that your bank or card issuer to be congratulated. Most credit unions around $ 10.00, to be more connected to their cost, and you are entitled to many benefits. Most are now the "Community Charter", which means that if you live in the community, you can participate.
Thank you for the service!

Post a Comment