Monday, February 8, 2010

Country House Decor Theme I Need Major Help With My House Decor!!!???

I need major help with my house decor!!!??? - country house decor theme

I desperately need help to decorate my house. I do not know what changes to make. I am geographically (and financially, is for that matter) not able to find someone to help me. Maybe someone there to help out!
I'm not sure what my current style is somewhere between country and age, and perhaps a bit shabby chic, especially for each country. I would love Plyos my house to someone with the hope that I could help. My LR U.S. has a dark / med green leather sofas, wooden wardrobe (record of my mother at home!) The TV stand, wooden table and chairs, wooden kitchen and sage green. The walls are cream, of course, the floor is a tile neutral white / pale yellow, the treatment of cedar blinds! Perhaps this is a good place to start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment